IDÉA AWARDS: A HYBRID AWARD CEREMONY ON JUNE 9, 2022
Get your tickets today
Montreal, April 25, 2022 - The Association of Creative Communications Agencies (A2C), in collaboration with the Society of Graphic Designers of Quebec (SDGQ), is pleased to announce the launch of ticket sales for the 2022 edition of the Idéa Awards, which will be presented as a hybrid event for the first time since its creation. The event will take place simultaneously at New City Gas and online on June 9.
The Idéa Awards ceremony is a unique opportunity to bring together and inspire all industry professionals, through the discovery of projects that have made their mark in the six main disciplines of creative communications in Quebec: Business Results and Strategy, Craft/Production, Creative Advertising, Design, Digital Products and Experiences, and Media.
A full day of festivities
Several new elements will be introduced this year. Indeed, the festivities will be spread out throughout the day. Everyone will be invited to join the online unveiling of the Bronze Award winners at 9 a.m. and the Silver Award winners at noon. These virtual meetings, which will be broadcast live, will showcase the projects that have distinguished themselves in the eyes of the various juries.
The high point of the day will be the unveiling of the Gold and Grand Prize awards winners at 7:30 pm. It will be broadcast at New City Gas, preceded by an exclusive cocktail reception, but will also be available for viewing at the office or from the comfort of your home. The entire industry will be invited to continue the celebrations at New City Gas starting at 9:00 pm.
Hosted by Nicolas Ouellet for the third year in a row, this five-part awards ceremony will allow us to get together in person after two eventful years. With its arcade theme, which was featured in the promotional campaign developed by Bleublancrouge, the event will include performances by local DJs, arcade games, various discussion areas, a trophy bar to immortalize the winners and many other surprises.
A quick overview of the Idéa day event
- 9 a.m.: Unveiling of the Bronze awards winners (online)
- 12 p.m.: Unveiling of the Silver awards winners (online)
- 5:30 p.m.: Cocktail reception - New City Gas (in person)
- 7:30 p.m.: Unveiling of the Gold and Grand Prize awards winners (in person or online)
- 9:00 p.m.: Industry-wide celebration - New City Gas (in person)
A tailored program for your needs
You will be able to purchase three types of tickets for the event:
- Full Experience tickets, priced at $275 at the Early Bird rate until May 20 and then $295 at the regular rate, will allow you to attend the cocktail reception, the awards ceremony screening and the celebration afterwards. An exceptional networking opportunity for you and your business partners. Limited quantity.
- Celebration tickets, priced at $85 at the Early Bird rate until May 20, then $95 at the regular rate, will give you the flexibility to watch the awards show remotely ( either with your colleagues at the office or at home), then join the celebration at New City Gas, starting at 9:00 p.m., to party with your industry peers to the sounds of our two DJs. Limited quantity.
- Virtual tickets are free and will allow you to view the awards show remotely. Registration is required to obtain the viewing link.
Get your tickets here now.
Partners of the evening
The A2C and the SDGQ would like to thank the valuable partners and collaborators of the 2022 edition of the Idea Awards: Québecor Expertise Média, La Presse, CBC & Radio-Canada Solutions Média, Bell Média, l'Office québécois de la langue française, Normes de la publicité, TV5 and Unis TV, Le Devoir, URBANIA, L'Empreinte, le Grenier aux nouvelles and le bec. They also thank Bleublancrouge, Gimmick, Fieldtrip and Lamajeure for the conception of the promotional campaign, and Altitude C, Gabriel Poirier-Galarneau (direction), Chop Chop, Gimmick, Lamajeure and Sud◦Ouest for the organization of the awards ceremony.
About the Idéa Awards
Organized by the A2C, in collaboration with the SDGQ, the Idéa Awards is the only Awards Show dedicated to all creative communications professionals in Quebec. Based on a model inspired by the largest national and international competitions, it celebrates the diverse talent of local professionals, artisans and clients through six major disciplines: Craft/Production, Advertising Creation, Design, Media, Digital Products and Experiences, and Business Results and Strategy.
About the A2C
The Association of Creative Communications Agencies (A2C) is the voice of over 80 agencies in Quebec of different sizes, configurations, and specialties, but all with one thing in common: a commitment to creative communications. Its members generate more than 80% of the industry’s revenues in Quebec and contribute to the success of companies here and abroad. Learn more at a2c.quebec.
About the SDGQ
The Society of Graphic Designers of Quebec (SDGQ), created in 1972, is a professional organization dedicated to the promotion of graphic design in Quebec and the professional and financial development of its members. www.sdgq.ca/
– 30 –
Marketing & Communications Advisor
Association of creative communications agencies (A2C)
514 575-9813 | firstname.lastname@example.org