The Idéa Awards ceremony is a unique opportunity to bring together and inspire all industry professionals, through the discovery of projects that have made their mark in the six main disciplines of creative communications in Quebec: Business Results and Strategy, Craft/Production, Creative Advertising, Design, Digital Products and Experiences, and Media.
A full day of festivities
Several new elements will be introduced this year. Indeed, the festivities will be spread out throughout the day. Everyone will be invited to join the online unveiling of the Bronze Award winners at 9 a.m. and the Silver Award winners at noon. These virtual meetings, which will be broadcast live, will showcase the projects that have distinguished themselves in the eyes of the various juries.
The high point of the day will be the unveiling of the Gold and Grand Prize awards winners at 7:30 pm. It will be broadcast at New City Gas, preceded by an exclusive cocktail reception, but will also be available for viewing at the office or from the comfort of your home. The entire industry will be invited to continue the celebrations at New City Gas starting at 9:00 pm.
Hosted by Nicolas Ouellet for the third year in a row, this five-part awards ceremony will allow us to get together in person after two eventful years. With its arcade theme, which was featured in the promotional campaign developed by Bleublancrouge, the event will include performances by local DJs, arcade games, various discussion areas, a trophy bar to immortalize the winners and many other surprises.
A quick overview of the Idéa day event
- 9 a.m.: Unveiling of the Bronze awards winners (online)
- 12 p.m.: Unveiling of the Silver awards winners (online)
- 5:30 p.m.: Cocktail reception - New City Gas (in person)
- 7:30 p.m.: Unveiling of the Gold and Grand Prize awards winners (in person or online)
- 9:00 p.m.: Industry-wide celebration - New City Gas (in person)
A tailored program for your needs
You will be able to purchase three types of tickets for the event:
- Full Experience tickets, priced at $275 at the Early Bird rate until May 20 and then $295 at the regular rate, will allow you to attend the cocktail reception, the awards ceremony screening and the celebration afterwards. An exceptional networking opportunity for you and your business partners. Limited quantity.
- Celebration tickets, priced at $85 at the Early Bird rate until May 20, then $95 at the regular rate, will give you the flexibility to watch the awards show remotely ( either with your colleagues at the office or at home), then join the celebration at New City Gas, starting at 9:00 p.m., to party with your industry peers to the sounds of our two DJs. Limited quantity.
- Virtual tickets are free and will allow you to view the awards show remotely. Registration is required to obtain the viewing link.
Get your tickets here now.