Exclusive training activities for A2C members
Providing professional development opportunities for our members is one of our priorities. That’s why we offer exclusive training activities to meet the specific needs of agency heads and their staff (mid-level managers), in addition to complementing the training opportunities available on the market.
- Best commercial business practices
- Updates on the industry’s general trends
- Best agency management practices
Training activities offered in 2015-2016
- Engaging Procurement...and how agencies can still win with Gerry Preece, Consultant at External View Consulting Group
- Webinar: The Framework for Aggressive Organic Growth Plans with Jerry May, Client Services Director at Mirren in New York
- INM agreement between the APC and the UDA and new tools from the AQPFP
- Agency finances in 2016
Next year’s programming will be announced shortly. Consult our Calendar to make sure you don’t miss out on our training activities.
Launched in May 2016, Factry’s goal is to meet the growing needs in continuous training for professionals, and to foster the next generation of professionals throughout various creative industries.
Factry’s mission is to shape creative spirits in order to find novel solutions to contemporary challenges. This world-class campus promotes interaction between students, creative industries, the business community, and society as a whole.
Classes offered are given as educational workshops that aim to solve societal or business challenges at the crossroads of multiple disciplines. Factry stands out thanks to a transdisciplinary approach, an innovative teaching method, and its close ties to the industry.
The first continuous training courses for professionals will be offered in the fall of 2016, in the Quartier de l’innovation. For more information: factry.ca.