- Contribute to the evolution of our industry in order to ensure its vitality and excellence in Quebec
- Be part of a common front that represents and advocates for the interests of your agency
- Benefit from the exposure of the Association and its actions in order to highlight the essential role played by agencies
- Make your company more credible in a vast and diverse industry
- Collaborate with peers in order to find the solutions to the specific challenges that affect us all
- Support the professional development of the industry’s emerging leaders
- Access different tools, data, training activities, and discounts exclusive for members in order to promote your business’s growth
- Representation with elected officials on behalf of members to convey the challenges facing the industry and its contributions.
- Interventions and consultations with advertisers about requests for proposals and the agency selection process.
- Intense negotiation for collective agreements with the UDA (TV/radio and INM) and advisory services for their application.
- Participation in various committees and councils to strengthen the voice of the industry.
Service to members
- A2C Summit (Sommet des dirigeants).
Tools to support the growth of agencies:
Daily monitoring of requests for proposals.
Model contracts for a variety of business practices.
Annual surveys on remuneration (agency rates and employee salaries).
Performance metrics platform for measuring communication initiatives.
Creation of management training activities as well as training activities pertaining to agency roles.
Individual and confidential consultations with agency executives to discuss their internal challenges.
- A2C website:
- Every member agency has a profile in the Agency Directory, a tool consulted by advertisers searching for a business partner.
- Members’ area with exclusive tools and reference documents.
- Events encouraging the next generation to pursue a career in an agency, such as the Concours Relève and the Agency Open House Day.
- A2C Hall of Fame.
- Participation in the EFFIE CANADA contest.
1 free CAMPUS Infopresse training activity per agency/year.
Discount on the following events and training activities:- Factry training activities (10%).- Infopresse conferences.- Training seminars offered by HEC Montréal’s Executive Education (10%).- Events organized by Ad Standards (ASC).
20 % discount on the annual subscription for the digital version of magazine Les Affaires (Information in French only)
15% discount on the purchase of an ad in the Infopresse annual guide and a Premium Package on the Vitrine Infopresse.com.
$500 discount on the agency’s annual subscription per student enrolled in HEC Montréal’s DESS in communication marketing.