- Contribute to the evolution of our industry in order to ensure its vitality and excellence in Quebec
- Be part of a common front that represents and advocates for the interests of your agency
- Benefit from the exposure of the Association and its actions in order to highlight the essential role played by agencies
- Make your company more credible in a vast and diverse industry
- Collaborate with peers in order to find the solutions to the specific challenges that affect us all
- Support the professional development of the industry’s emerging leaders
- Access different tools, data, training activities, and discounts exclusive for members in order to promote your business’s growth
- Meeting with elected officials to discuss industry challenges and raise awareness about our economic contribution.
- Supporting advertisers in the preparation of their agency selection process and intervening when it does not comply with best practices.
- Negotiating collective agreements with the UDA (TV/Radio and INM) and advising members on how to apply these agreements.
- Engaging with various committees to support the industry.
- Participation in the A2C Summit
- Taking the pulse of the industry thanks to the onlyforum where agency senior executives can discuss their business realities.
- Facilitating your business development
- Daily monitoring of requests for proposals – More than 500 shared annually.
- A2C’s website – Dedicated profile in the Agency Directory, a tool consulted by advertisers looking for a business partner.
- Access to the economic study on the industry.
- Performance metrics platform.
- Facilitating your operations and agency management
- Model contracts:
- Agency/client services contract
- Employment contract and contract for freelancers
- Confidentiality agreement
- Photo release form
- Psychological harassment policy
- Tools to pursue compliance to GDPR and PIPEDA
- Surveys on salaries, remuneration, and turnover rates.
- One-time surveys on various topics: consultations, management tools, public holidays, summer schedules, etc.
- Insurance programs (group and risk management) adapted to your business reality.
- Bi-monthly newsletter addressing ongoing projects and upcoming training activities.
- General advice and informational memos: HR, legal issues, best business practices, etc.
- Members access with numerous reference documents and exclusive tools.
- Model contracts:
A2C Training Activities
- Agency finances
- Creative workshop
- Breakfast meetings on advertising law (topics vary in line with needs)
- Workshop to learn more about working with APC-UDA collective agreements
- How to create effective pitches and capture your audience’s attention (INIS)
- Ad standards
- Sector survey on labour and training needs
- Agency Directory – More than 34,250 visits/year
- Highlighting the opportunities for careers in an agency thanks to the Concours Relève and the Agency Open House Day.
- Participation in EFFIE CANADA and other industry contests.
- Visibility on juries and panels.
- Interventions related to current events and industry challenges.
- A2C’s Hall of Fame.
- Reduce rate and special packages at LJT Lawyers.
- Discount on the following training activities and events:
- Training seminars offered by HEC Montréal’s Executive Education (10%)
- Targeted partner events (Les Affaires, Infopresse, INIS, etc.)