Montreal, April 17, 2023 – The Association of Creative Communications Agencies (A2C) and the Société des designers graphiques du Québec (SDGQ) are launching today the ticket sales for the 4th edition of Idéa, which will be returning to the New City Gas on June 8th.
This annual event is the ultimate celebration of professionals in the Quebec creative communications industry. During this event, they will be able to discover the projects awarded by the juries of the six main disciplines of the award: Business Results and Strategy, Craft/Production, Creative Advertising, Design, Digital Products and Experiences, and Media.
An entire day dedicated to celebrating
Like last year, the festivities will be spread out throughout the day on June 8th. They will begin at 9:00 a.m. with the online unveiling of the Bronze Awards, followed by the Silver Awards at noon. The high point of the day will be the Gold and Grand Prize awards ceremony in the evening. New this year: the awards ceremony will only be held in person (no online replay), and will be split in two parts.
The first awards ceremony, dedicated to the Digital, Media and Strategy disciplines, will be held at 5:00 p.m., while the second, which will bring together the Design, Craft/Prod and Creation disciplines, will follow at 7:15 p.m. When registering, participants will have to choose between one of these two ceremonies according to their expertise. They will then be able to gather together at 9:00 p.m. for a big celebration.
Under the theme of parental pride, which has been highlighted in recent months in the promotional campaign developed by Les Évadés, the evening will feature performances by local DJs, various discussion areas, a trophy bar and many other surprises to discover during the evening.
Overview of the day
- 9:00 a.m. to 9:35 a.m.: Unveiling of the Bronze Awards online (all disciplines combined)
- 12 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.: Unveiling of the Silver awards online (all disciplines combined)
- 4:00 p.m.: Arrival of the participants of the Media, Digital and Strategy ceremony at New City Gas
- 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Media, Digital and Strategy Awards Ceremony
- 6:30 p.m.: Arrival of the participants of the Design, Craft/Prod and Creation ceremony at the New City Gas
- 7:15 to 8:45 p.m.: Design, Craft/Prod and Creative awards ceremony
- 9:00 p.m.: Industry-wide celebration
- Tickets for the Media, Digital and Strategy awards ceremony will be available at the discounted rate of $345* until may 21th (regular rate of $379). They will allow you to attend the 5:00 p.m. awards ceremony, the cocktail reception following, and the celebration.
- Tickets for the Design, Craft/Prod and Creation awards ceremony will be available at the discounted rate of $345* until may 21th (regular rate $379). They will allow you to attend the 7:15 p.m. awards ceremony and then the celebration.
- Celebration-only tickets will be available in very limited quantities for $125 until May 21 (regular price $139). These tickets will allow you to attend the celebration following the two award ceremonies starting at 9:00 p.m.
- A $5 donation to nabs is included in the price of each ticket.
*Taxes and administration fees are not included. No refunds available.
Get your tickets now at: https://bit.ly/Idea2023_remisedeprix
A2C would like to acknowledge the contribution of its partners and collaborators to the Idéa Awards: Québecor Expertise Média, La Presse, CBC & Radio-Canada Solutions Média, Bell Media, LJT Lawyers, Cineplex Media, Google, TV5 and Unis TV, Le Devoir, Télé-Québec, L’Empreinte, Grenier aux Nouvelles and Nabs. Special thanks to Les Évadés, Consulat, Jocelyn Michel and Shoot Studio for the promotional campaign, as well as to Altitude C, Post-Moderne, Bifurk, Lamajeure, Sud°Ouest and Gabriel Poirier-Galarneau for the organization and production of the 2023 awards ceremony.
About the Idea Awards
Organized by the A2C, in collaboration with the SDGQ, the Idéa Awards is the only Awards Show dedicated to all creative communications professionals in Quebec. Based on a model inspired by the largest national and international competitions, it celebrates the diverse talent of local professionals, artisans and clients through six major disciplines: Craft/Production, Advertising Creation, Design, Media, Digital Products and Experiences, and Business Results and Strategy.
About the A2C
The Association of Creative Communications Agencies (A2C) is the voice of over 100 agencies in Quebec of different sizes, configurations, and specialties, but all with one thing in common: a commitment to creative communications. Its members generate more than 80% of the industry’s revenues in Quebec and contribute to the success of companies here and abroad. Learn more at a2c.quebec. a2c.quebec.
About the SDGQ
The Société des designers graphiques du Québec (SDGQ), created in 1972, is a professional organization dedicated to the promotion of graphic design in Quebec and the professional and financial development of its members.www.sdgq.ca/
– 30 –
Marketing & Communications Advisor
Association of creative communications agencies (A2C)
(514-609-0907) | email@example.com