Montreal, January 23, 2023 – The Association of Creative Communications Agencies (A2C), in collaboration with the Société des designers graphiques du Québec (SDGQ), is pleased to unveil the identity of the six experts selected to head the juries for the 4th edition of the Idéa Awards:
- Craft/Production: Geneviève Cabana-Proulx, President and Executive Producer, SOMA
- Advertising: Sylvain Dufresne, Vice President, Head of Creative, FCB Montréal
- Design: Léo Breton–Allaire, Partner and Creative Director, Caserne
- Media: Alexandre Simard, Vice President, Digital Activation, Omnicom Media Group
- Digital products and experiences: Maxime St-Pierre, Executive Director, Head of Digital, Radio-Canada
- Business results and strategy: Mélanie Miron, General Manager, Brand, Quebec, BMO Financial Group
The presidents were selected by advisory committees composed of professionals from each of the disciplines, based on their excellence in their field, their contribution to the industry, the recognition of their peers and their influence at national and international levels, whether through their achievements or their participation in past juries. Their role will be to instill their unique and innovative vision to their jury members and to ensure that the deliberations are fair and reflect the essence of the Idéa Awards: celebrating the best of creative communication in Quebec. The composition of each of the juries will be announced in the coming weeks on the Idea Awards’, A2C’s, SDGQ’s and Grenier aux nouvelles’ digital platforms.
To learn more about the 2023 Idea Awards presidents, visit concoursidea.ca/jurys
Preparing submissions? Check out the Submission Guide to learn more about Idéa’s categories, rules and regulations. Also, check out our webinars to learn about category changes and improve your media and strategy case writing skills. Agencies, studios, advertisers, production companies and artisans have until February 24, 2023, to submit their best projects of the past year.
The A2C would like to thank its partners and collaborators for their contribution to the Idéa Awards: Quebecor Expertise Media, La Presse, CBC & Radio-Canada Media Solutions, Bell Media, LJT Lawyers, TV5 and Unis TV, Le Devoir, URBANIA, Grenier aux nouvelles and bec. Special thanks to Les Évadés, Consulat, Jocelyn Michel and Shoot Studio for the promotional campaign, as well as Altitude C, Lamajeure, Sud°Ouest and Gabriel Poirier-Galarneau for the production and organisation of the 2023 Idéa Awards ceremony.